Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

The only Alien in the World

For what seems like forever, I've known I'm different. I don't fit in like everyone else seems to. I don't find humiliating others funny. I don't enjoy talking about who went out with who. According to society, I'm an alien.

According to me, I'm just Acer (no, I don't go around calling myself that, if you must know.) Let me give you a sense of how it is. Basically, I wander around through a world who thinks I live in a textbook (I'll go on more about that in a future rant) while everyone seems to have a place in this world. Sure I've got friends- if you could call those fakes who I seem to be stuck with, friends, then yes. I have plenty of friends.

I used to be bothered by this. Now I've accepted it, I'm an alien. The real question is: are aliens allowed to have friends?

No comments: